20th Session of the East Central and South - East Europe Division (ECSEED)
Working Group on Toponymic Data Files and Gazetteers (WG TDFG)
EuroGeoGraphics - EuroGeoNames workshop (EGN)
9 – 11 February 2011
The meetings will take place at the hotel International, Miramarska 24, Zagreb. The hotel is located in central part of the Zagreb, about 20 km from Zagreb - Pleso airport. The meetings, hotel rooms, breakfasts and lunches are in the same building.
Please register till January 24th 2011. Please use online form at http://ungegn.cgi.hr/registration20.html.
Delegates\experts should make room reservations directly with hotel. Rooms in the hotel International have been reserved till January 24th 2011.
- Hotel International
- Miramarska 24
- HR-10000 Zagreb
- Reception: (385)(1) 6108-800
- Reservations: (385)(1) 6108-400
- Fax: (385)(1) 6108-700
- E-mail: hotelhotel-international.hr
- URL: http://www.hotel-international.hr
The prices of the rooms in hotel International:
- 83,00 EUR per CLASSIC room / night in single room / breakfast included in price (for comparison regular room rate is 124,00 EUR)
- 110,00 EUR per CLASSIC room / night in double room / breakfast included in price (for comparison regular room rate is 138,00 EUR)
- 97,00 EUR per SUPERIOR room / night in single room / breakfast included in price (for comparison regular room rate is 138,00 EUR)
- 124,00 EUR per SUPERIOR room / night in double room / breakfast included in price (for comparison regular room rate is 145,00 EUR)
- 0,97 EUR city tax per person / day
Accomodation arrangment should be done with Hotel International directly. The room prices are reduced for participants. The Hotel International reserved amount of rooms for meeting participants until the end of the registration date.
Booking Code: UNGEGN
NOTE: To get hotel International room reservation discount please use booking code "UNGEGN" and make reservation until 24th January 2011.
If you have any dietary requirements, please make it known in on-line registration.
The weather in Zagreb in the February is usually cold http://meteo.hr/index_en.php.
How to get to the hotel International
Detail instructions how to get to the hotel International by plain, car, bus or train could be found on the logistic support page.
On the logistic support page http://ungegn.cgi.hr/ungegn20/logistic_support20.html you can also find details about the hotel International, money exchange rate, weather, taxi services, public transportations, events in Zagreb, English-Croatian on line dictionary, Zagreb city maps and so on.